Hi sweet friends! Hope you're having a wonderful Tuesday. It's been an amazing day for me, with Gifted Communication Arts planning, Panera lunch, iced coffee, and a huge KC win that puts us one win away from the World Series. (Throw in a work out and super nachos with my hubby, and it's basically the perfect day!) Welcome back to week three of the Alder Collective Link Party! So happy you're here!
Welcome to The Alder Collective Link Party! We're so happy you stopped by to show off your stuff. Before we jump into the party, check out what your hosts have been up to this week:
Clockwise from top:
Using Pinterest to Create an Inspiration Board for your Space from Cristi at The Keeper of the Memories
Each week, we'll pin every link to the Alder Collective Link Party Pinterest board, where it will be seen by thousands of people. Here are our favorite links from last week's party:
Clockwise from middle top:
Kayla's Favorite: Scrap Wood Pumpkin from Simply Beautiful by Angela
Cristi's Favorite: Sugar Skull Flower Pots from Howling at the Moon
Abby's Favorite: Neutral Fall Sign with Decoupage Letters from Sobremesa Stories
Kelsie's Favorite: Candy Corn Truffle Bark from A Bajillian Recipes
Lisa's Favorite: Healthy No-Bake Pumpkin Bites from Whole Living Large
The most clicked links from last week:
If we shared your post above, be sure to grab the "I Was Featured" button!
- Make sure you're linking to the post, not to your home page, and leave no more than two links.
- Only link up content created by you. No link parties, shops, or giveaways, please.
- Follow all your hosts on at least one social media site, and be sure to grab our button to display somewhere on your site.
- Share the love: visit and comment on as many links as you leave.
- By leaving your link, you're giving the party hosts permission to share your content.