Check out our monthly highlights, photos, and silly videos below (as well as links to the top 7 blog posts of 2015)! You'll find some special surprises along the way.
- Rang in the New Year on an amazing, almost-entirely free trip to Cancun!
- Purchased a domain and started Currently, Kelsie !
- Had an amazing time playing in the Faculty/Student Courtwarming Game and performing in the debut of the LHS Staffires (See video below for a laugh!)
- Enjoyed a long Valentine's weekend off exploring KC with the hubby
- Dabbled in HTML coding and gave the blog a new look!
- LHS Lady Jays Bball went to state- and got 2nd place!
- Started the Currently, Kelsie Facebook Page
- Went on a Southwest Spring Break Trip
- Decided to take blogging a little more seriously
- Worked on our outdoor deck space and planted lots of flowers
- Started the Currently, Kelsie Twitter
- Hit up some Royals games!
- Finished up year four of teaching and Aaron said goodbye to teaching Elementary
- Went to Colorado and taught Aaron how to ski!
- Decided to lead EF Tour for Greece
- Celebrated our 2nd Wedding Anniversary at Vacation Bible School (See video below for a piece of the action!)
- Joined a Blogging "Tribe"- The Alder Collective
- Relaxed and enjoyed the blessing of summer vacation
- Spent a week with some amazing High Schoolers at Castaway YoungLife Camp (see video below for our amazing leader lip sync competition rendition of "My Heart Will Go On")
- Went on a 16 day European Adventure (this post on planning it was the 5th most popular of the year)
- Wrote How to Fly to Europe for Almost Free (4th most popular post of 2015)
- Took a little St. Louis getaway weekend to see Jenn!
- Aaron started a new job at a new school- teaching Middle School Industrial Tech/History
- Started Coaching Softball
- Wrote Why I'm Still Dating my Husband (my most popular post of 2015!)
- Wrote Things I Don't Regret (6th most popular post of 2015)
- Spent Labor Day Weekend in Des Moines with friends
- Wrote Sorority Stereotypes that Aren't True (7th most popular post in 2015)
- Stared renting out our guest room on Airbnb
- Set the record for the winningest coach in C Team history- with three wins
- Royals won the WORLD SERIES! We attended the parade with 800,000 of our closest friends
- Started The Alder Collective Link Party
- Enjoy the Bears/Chiefs game in Kansas City
- Wrote Venice in 2 Days: A Travel Guide (2nd Most Popular Post of 2015)
- Celebrated Aaron's 25th Birthday with a bday video
- Went on a Non-Stop trip to Dallas with YoungLife kids
- Had a weekend getaway in Oklahoma City for a wedding
- Started my social media fast
- Kept the Thanksgiving day football tradition alive, even in the rain!
- Scotty graduated from College!
- Wrote Meaningful Gifts for Anyone on Your List (3rd most popular post of 2015)
- Prepared for Christmas with our very first Holiday Home Tour
To give you the overall glimpse into the year, check out this One Second Everyday Video from September 2014 to December 2015. I fell off the video train more than I'd like to admit once May came around, but it gives you a one second glimpse into lots and lots of days, making it a 2 min and 46 peek into a year and three months of our life. I'm going to be much better about this in 2016! It's my favorite little collection of memories.
And that's a wrap, folks! See you again back in 2016. Have a blessed Christmas and a very happy New Year! Thanks for being a party of this journey with me. I am thrilled and honored to have you stop by.
Did you know you can follow Currently, Kelsie on Facebook? Come join our community of 400!
I'm linking up with A. Liz AdventuresWhat Joy is MineThe Diary of a Real HousewifeUniquely UnfoldedGrace and Love BlogRunning for CupcakesMomfessionalsLife in Leggings