Welcome to The Alder Collective Link Party! We're so happy you stopped by to show off your stuff. A friendly reminder before we jump into the party: make sure you're visiting at least as many posts as you're linking up. This party is no fun if you don't see traffic and comments from it. Now check out what your hosts have been up to this week:
Clockwise from top middle:
10 Ways to Keep Yourself Going When You're Feeling Less Than Inspired from Cristi at The Keeper of the Memories
Each week, we'll pin every link to the Alder Collective Link Party Pinterest board, where it will be seen by thousands of people. Here are our favorite links from last week's party:
Clockwise from top left:
Kelsie's Favorite: Mini Cedar Wreath from Farmhouse 40
Kayla's Favorite: Panettone French Toast from I Say Nomato
Cristi's Favorite: To the Parents Who are Broke at Christmas from A Modern Homestead
Lisa's Favorite: DIY Rustic Vase Using Scrap Wood from Simply Beautiful by Angela
Abby's Favorite: 2015 Holiday Gift Guide for Bakers from Ariel Louise
Most Clicked Link:
If we shared your post above, be sure to grab the "I Was Featured" button!
- Make sure you're linking to the post, not to your home page, and leave no more than two links.
- Only link up content created by you. No link parties, shops, or giveaways, please.
- Follow all your hosts on at least one social media site, and be sure to grab our button to display somewhere on your site.
- Share the love: visit and comment on as many links as you leave.
- By leaving your link, you're giving the party hosts permission to share your content.